Saturday, March 19, 2011

Summary

Frozen my blog for TEN dayz…
So decided to blog while lolz..
Let’s summarize wat I did in tat 2 weeks time:-

1.Malaca
to get data, din forget to hv a nite walk thr!!*satisfy + tiring*
Cz sesat in the small town for 2 hours plus…ZOMG~
We managed to get wat we need but NOT in complete form lo..==
From the JONKER WALK: Here’s a lovely pencil case I get for myself + the RED applez pin..[cute huh~]
is NICE!!


   2.Teeth
I had appointment with dentist at PK while classing after half n h of the appointment..
Kinda rush~~~><
Dentist ask mii to pull off my gigi_susu..*dowan*
So only tampal gigi lolz…it was quite fast.so I managed to attend WC class lolz..
Too long frm now till I almost forgotten until my mother asked mii…
[how sweet…nomatter how busy she is she’ll NEVER  forgetmy stuff]
*luv mum!!*
 
3.  Dinner 

with pliny + SKA..at serdang..
wat so special of the dina?is abt the “paper_wrap_chicken”..
yup,no doubt,is the chicken..we went all the way from bangi to serdang just for THEM...!!!!
WRAPED by paper^^
opened!!

delicious!!

Well,lucky tat it din bring us down…my yummy supper..^^
Made mii gain weight!!!><..[but worth it..]
haha~~
pork n chicken n vege..


4. NEW TUNE
this the poster!ROX!!
 Went to the new tune concert at UKM.
Is abt singing n dancing show..or I should named it as performance by the club..
I saw their passion on the stage BUT yet…not so nice as wat I expect..
To be honest..is not easy to succeed a BIG Chinese concert here…so…really omn~~~*clap*

  5.Stress!!!!!!!
These days I’m so freaking stress up!!!
with a stack of assignment..*headache*
I ain’t no stress on study just I din think abt it..[i decided to KIV till I get my assignment done!!!]
But then I found tat it will be lotz consequences tat I wouldn't want to know…so I’m doin mentally avoid*sigh*
Thanks for my frenz frm ♥ OUR group ♥ supporting mii n Sammy for those mail n video..[I felt BAD for almost forget u birthday..==]
By the way,I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE who’s suffering..so..let’s us “+u” tgt!!!!
jia you!! JJ

Well, sometime I complain dun min I wan nor need anything frm ya..
mayb jz being a gud listener is more than enuf for mii..==haihz==

No comments:

Post a Comment