Sunday, May 22, 2011

TGI_Saturdayz

NOT friday!
It’s Saturday!but planin to hv dinner at Fridays instead..haha.
GIVE u more fridays!
for Sammy & Adeline’s claim.[where I owe them thousand years ago!]
Jamming for while n reached MidValley..get an illegal parking n that’s it![yea,we r lucky2 get a parkin thr!]
Q-up n waited to be served by waitress thr!we get a side seat with cushion..[lucky]^^
mii n my kajie..=3=
mii n sammy.
*comfortable with those REDish light *
kinda ROCK!
kinda SPORTY!
COOL with the roadsign..lol
SO musical..^^
kitchen!!!
TGI: is unique of those interior n the birthday ceremony they set up for those birthday babe n tht day!!they will make a birthday singing song function BIG N Grand by those staffs thr!!*hazukashi nee* 
521: many many peepz born on todaythey sang twice during our dine in time.
btw,they did banging those table n chairz n singing loud ♫♪♫♪“we will we will ROCK you!!!”♫♪♫♪ [for mii is kinda scary lol!]XD
Flipin over n over again the menu searchin for wat I can eat..[b4 comin I did research on it but FARK!!!!the vegan items is NOT served at malaysia’s TGI]
I was so dam freaking disappointed but..wat to do..*sigh*
whatever!!!order a fruit punch cocktail for myself n tot I could take it..[shit]@@”
N here’s our drinks~~
lemon + blueberry as well.
In addition,there’s little trouble I’ve made..[gonna put the blame on mii..><”]
Maybe bcz of tat I ruin peeps’ mood..T_T..*SOLI banyak-banyak*
I decided to be vegan..[insist-ing]..hope I can stand still!!
is NOT for anyone but for myself.i understood tat is NOT supported by ppl ard mii but I’ve my own stand~
I can feel hw yummy n the steak..tasted the juicy juicy at the side.=))
so is really worth trying on the steak here!!!nice^^
This is SAM’S + ADEINE’S …
Tennessee chicken -adeline
beef steak--SAM
My side dish -  vegan itemz!
the YUCKY appertizer..><"
for those steak :the sauce is awesome..*thumb ups!!*
Told ya,jus a main course will do!fully fill up ur empty tummy cz the course is BIG enuf!!
after dina!!
*burp*
dizzy + wing wing + drunk after the fruit punch..*RED RED face*
walkin ard MV n ppl was like..: wat happen to this lady??!!><|||
I still can stand still n walk strait..haha~[i aint an alcoholics!]
After the dinner,walking ard to digest!

*GOTCHA*
we found this pirate n the Caribbean’s boat..[awesome]
is Johny_Depp..my gosh!! [poster lol]*snap photo4sure*
is gorgeous!!!
2 sista!!!
We were seeing stuff here n thr n trying out our luckz on the machine of toyz..[failed!!]
Even went in TOYRUS!!!!get fluffy toyz n sth else to play on..XDXD..[found tat kidz nowadays r so freakin lucky to hv those high tech toys to play!!]
like the "cap"

Ter-think back:when I was young,I only hv masak-masak,lego & Barbie..^^
yea,I’m lucky+ satisfy…jz i..[I min we] dun hv those mechanical stuff like helicopter,small lappy,electronic pet etc.etc.etc….==””

Hush_Puppies!!!!!!
thr’s cutie mascot in front of hush_puppies shop n I was blurly blur tat time..din go tale pic with “it”..feel like huggin the puppy but didn’t know it was a gurl / guyz…[so decided NOT to do so!]
Os:I still rational huh~
cutie puppy^^
Get back to the car n SAM say headin to i-CITY..i was blur+ drunk..sleep in the car during the whole journey n jamm!!!
lucky adeline n Sammy gt chat along the whole time when I was sleeping..[soli dude!feel dam guilty throughout the whole outin’ cz I …was not in situation..><]
NOT that I wanna bring u guyz down,jz…drunk!i wont simply choose drinks next time..*promised!*
Blur blur gam make the i-city plan in soup n back home..==”*sweat*


 I did not know whether u guyz njoy the dinner a not BUT I do!!i really do!!

cz I’m with my beloved kajie n my best buddy…^__________^
Thanks so much for ur accompanies,SAM didi n ADELINE jiejie..
[l0v3 ya!]
1am reach home!get avthing done!!puttin on a mask n lyin on BED online-ing..*kimochi*
masking..=="""
0ut of sudden: Wendy & Kenny wanna BW [blow water] with mii..
[waliau eh!!!!so early in the morning..] =3=…Caught by THEM..=’(
*speechless* lol..

At the freezing cold mid nite…T_T
Blow blow blow till 5am..[morning,peepz!]><
how can i stand tat long with a drunk condition?thanks to Kenny intro mii this funny 0range_Juice method to clear my alcohols’ level in my body..=)))
it works!!!!at least I could chat n sampat with them early in the morning..=D


orange juice!

came back home n really exhausted!!!!imma dead meat on the bed..@@”
taken 2 allergic pills n hopefully tmr morning [ perhaps noon] when I get up I wont grow .RED. dot on my body..><

toodlez + nitez!!==Zz
 

1 comment: