Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lovely_Day

Belated Birthday 
It has been while didn't update my bloggie..
Internship was really a pre-mok for mii stepping in the real working life.
Yet, i do appreciate time tht i could have a break time . [Eg: Labour day on 1st May.]


My bestie dear who accompany mii thru out my 3 years in my uni life -- ♥ my roomate b'day belated celebration goin on this day.
:那些年:
I grab the chance to go back to uni on this day.
Pretty much preparation did well but things didn't manage to ON at last;
Well, everything still under control..[lucky] *wink*
Grab a silce of Choc_Banana cake for her^^
: simple one:
A long kept sewing kitten in framed..=^.^=
[kinda nice form from my patient & times]
Chocolate as little gift for her to release stresssss..
[since i no longer ard by her side,wish this choc at least do help a lil' much!]
:gift for her:
Went outing with 3 ppl ON!
Cake blowing in my little blackie .. [ a simple but sincere wan..]
Lepak ard Kajang area : Sushi_King!!!
:oishi sushi:
[Makan Makan - Jalan Jalan]
:3 in1:
CHERYL get this as a gift for her sister , need plenty of patience to get this done!!!
[nice structure of windmill!] *like*
:nice art work:
Walking ard but too bad to hv Heavy Rain in the evening.
Went to Bangi for our dinner : Old_Town .
:cheryl & satsat @ OLD TOWN:
Had a nice chit-chatting there since we do get a nice seat..=3=
[kip myself update fr story happening here and thr cz satsat is here!!]
we enjoyed the kepoh session till night time.XD


♥ Wishing her a Blessed birthday ever!!! 
:1st celeb with commate:
:2nd celeb with coursemate:
:sexie bday gurl!:
:unisex swatch:
♥ S.W.A.T.C.H for her as her wish and choice from all of us with lurve..
.^________________^.



1 comment: