Monday, August 20, 2012

FareWell

:GoodBye:

This is the second farewell I'm IN since joined this BIG family.
A colleague leaving and here comes my manager who interviewed mii last time.
I'm here for a month : learning progress ON-going / trying hard to fit in the working environment and peepz around.. ^^
[Things go pretty well just feeling kinda blur somehow , but it's depends on my own feeling .]
PS: EQ higher-to-be.. huhu.. =3= 


:sketch book by us in 24h:
This night is her night : my lovely manager who gonna leave this team. 
Basically our team is really close to each other [as what i can feel and see tru.]
Some of them are in the right Chemical Mixture with mii as well.
The night was really well planned ans surprising to the main character : ALISON.
: our dinner :
:lovely night for manager(s):
A drink-drank-drank night for them.. @@"
Getting back by train and seriously feel dam guilty for troublesome my colleague. 
Sincerely thanks you guys who fetching mii here and there + help mii out during my tough time. *90degree bow *


Lastly : wishing us have a new beginning throughout our career path.
.Ora-Et-Labora.

No comments:

Post a Comment