Wednesday, January 12, 2011

3days_2nite

Leadership Camp!!

Wat a tiring camp tat I’ve been go tru..><|||
It was a nice experience cz I do njoy the camp muchie ♥ !!!!
Specially thanks to ALL ajk n juniors who work it out!!!!*broga outback ROX!!*

broga outbac!

DAY 1
We as the AJK of this camp have been cracked out our brain ==||| jz to host this session for the 1st day..
It was supposed to be a treasure hunt!!lolz..
But finally it became a “station_game”..[no matter hw it was,it goes well!!]
Haha..[big clap to the programmers!!!—ANG_ANG & SAT_SAT..]
After classing we went to set up at KEJUT pond..


our bei ying^^
Is a 5 station’s game..[cool enuf]

Played wif water..*splash!!* ; clay ; mandarin phrases ; word_search & exercises..
[kinda pity our junior but I b’lif they do njoy the games even is tiring n CHALLENGING~~]
*wee* glad to see them runnin’ here n thr..kaka~
[they do really hv ‘omn’ n semangat pasukan]

Oya,special thanks to  LEENA & YEE_MAY who help mii in the station game!!
Without u both,really cant handle nia~~[even at 1st thr were lil’ bit mistake,but it goes smooth^^]

NITE time…[the nite is still YOUNG huh~]
Let’s get the indoor games start pulak..><
Busy busy the whole DAY..*nid charger*
Dance + gamez + songz + punishment + cheerz  had cheerz 0ut nite!!!!!*wohoo*
Fully utilize my voice n strength during the nite..*sore throat*..err~emmm!!


DAY 2
Prepared in the morning..*packin’ up*
Ready to depart from uni to the BROGA!!!!*Iko~Iko*
Semangat KIY!!tat’s it!!!!
Reached BROGA_OUTBAC at noon..
THE room
start from the OUTDOOR activities..
OMG!!!i saw the flyin fox ladder n it freak mii out!!!!![SH*T!!!!!]
I was dam shocked n scared..yes,I do!!!!i do hv this funny acrophobia..[gonna admit I’m COWARD..] 
“yes,I do!!!” -----------T_T--------
Changed on exercise outfit n there we divided into 3 groupz..[I’m goin’ to STICK with my brave SAT_SAT   ]

1ST challenge : LEAP OF FAITH
so called in simple english : jump with confidence..
Thr is a tall tree,we nid to climb up n hoop!!!!to grab the handle in front of ya..ard few metres away frm the tree I guess..@@


tall TREE..><
SAT_SAT played b4 so she not afraid AT all..
To ENCOURAGE mii,she went up the tree to BE THE FIRST ONE*touched*
She managed to hold the handle so do i…[kinda proud of myself..] 
Haha..but I was dam scared n shivering once I get down…*phew*[hand shiverz]
finally can feel my feet steadly standin on the grass..*pray hard*


mii n alex..(b4 climb,still can smile)
T.H.A.N.K.S. to mr. ALEX –the instructor thr^^

2nd challenge : FLYIN’ FOX


scary
Waliau…this is takin my life away…><|||
To be honest, I was nearly givin’ up on trying it…but SAT_SAT used the RM 40 to ENCOURAGE mii..**P/S : pay ady 40 buckz lei….x_x..
So I harden my scalp n GO FORWARD..[semangat MBS!!]
SAT_SAT n MISS_MISS acc mii for the flyin’ fox …♥♥…*big huggiesz for u both*


say cheeze b4 flyin
My heart STOP when !@#$% mr.ALEX was shakin’ the ladder while we 3 climbin up…*screamin*
[0ops..sia-sui betul!!!!><”]
Is really hard to step FORWARD for the flyin fox..i cant imagine I DID tat!!!
Passing tru the pond—seein ppl kayak happily while I flyin upon them..*wat de*
+ the strong wind tat time make the flyin fox goes slower..XD
It  was more scary than the leap of faith..can u imagine tat I was sweatin ady..==|||
Anyway,nice to hv a try if u go thr!!!It was exciting giler..@@..[but I’m not goin to try it again..]

3rd challenge : ROCK CLIMBIN’


rock climbing
It looks easy but actually is not!!![blif mii]
U nid lotz stamina n mentally motivation to kip u climbin till the TOP which I cant make it..
But nvm..[could train to be more sporty] lolz..
Haha~i’m hepi n proud of them who could support till the TOP OF IT!!!!*BRAVO,U GURLZ!!*
Exhausted!!!i used all my strength for the whole activities..n yet din get to kayak..[cz thr’s another group ppl playin..]

Have a gud rest n waited till the nite indoor session..^^
Nap while n semangat..hehe~
mii n my twins (ANG_ANG)
Nite session will hv the sketch by junior(s)…
Mii n YOYO were the mc for tat nite but SORRY..things dun goes well as wat u guyz expected ..=’(
[promised to hv this tacit understandin with my partner next time ya^^]
kawaii YOYO
T.H.A.N.K.S to my cutie partner— ..YOYO..

DAY 3
BROGA
GET up early in the mornin’ to prepare well…let’s go climb up broga hill!!!
100 plus were given to all of us~

Warm up in the chilled cold freezin morning n we follow our instructor to the hill..
It was kinda FAR but we did it in a looong bee-line so no complain no tired…
Jz impatient of waitin the front peeps to climb…*crowded*[cz is a Sunday!]
Few picz taken n tat it..

This climbin is NOT easy even is not the 1st time I climbed up here…maybe they were leadin us the liku-liku road..*legz pain*
Haihz…I’m LOW-BAT..
Slept in the whole journey back to uni..
Plenty of shirt nid to wash off..thousand of assignment nid to rush on..*hectic*

Lala-lila..
I would like to say sorry to YOYO cz she did most of the job..
I do really hv to thanks to all ppl who involved in this camp!!
This works cz of US..^^
Big applause to the juniors cz u all are sporting + creative!!!![u guyz impressed mii]=)))
T.H.A.N.K.S. to our felo for the guidance^^
T.H.A.N.K.S. to the AJK board for the commitment!!!!
T.H.A.N.K.S. for SAT_SAT   *wink* …without ya I wont njoy much in camp lolz..[not dare enuf to try on this this tat tat]
♥ Thanks to everyone1…I learnt lotz n gain lotz~~


2 comments: