Sunday, January 2, 2011

Summary_1224

•*¨*•♫♪░H░A░P░P░Y░ ░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░♪♫•*¨*•



the 195 wallpost wishes on FB + 38 sms wishes brighten my day up!!!
*how sweet*^^
T.H.A.N.K.S for remember-ing my burfday..
T.H.A.N.K.S for my lovely fren who purposely called jz to wish mii..=)
T.H.A.N.K.S for spending ur time with mii during the christmas eve!!
I DO have 4cakes + 1 muffin this year!!! n ALL cakes hv  STRAWBERRY  on it ..*luv tat lotz*
STRAWBERRY yogurt
ORANGE muffin
CHOCOLATE
GREEN TEA 
COFFEE


T.H.A.N.K.S for the gift (s)..
xie_xie ALL!!
frm HUI TENG
frm COM MATE (s)
frm PENGUIN
frm PLINY + SATVINDER
frm NINI
frm SINE
frm MONEEY(1)
frm MONEEY (2)
frm WEI
frm SAM
T.H.A.N.K.S soo much for y'all who involved in my day..
really appreciated n luv y'all much!!!
*huggiesz*..\(^o^)/..

3 comments:

  1. yaya,luv him much!!!
    but the lateset album nt selling at m'sia yet...*waiting*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yor...you never share the rocky with me....T.T

    ReplyDelete