Wednesday, February 9, 2011

13dayz_Ova

Over for 13 dayz OFF!!
Have been ages din bloggin’ lolz..
Was being a sick cat..=^.^=..*pathetic*

mii n the CAT

Fever + flu + cough + sore throat…all in ONE..
Lucky get well b4 CNY..but kinda sad cz missed out a dinner which I wish to attend..T^T
So here..i would like to do a lil’ sharing on my CNY holiday.. ♥...........
[oops,due to NO photo with mii now..so I’ll post it later..=P]

Anyway,it was a meaningful holidayz for mii^^
I do really enjoy muchie ♥ till many things stuck thr..[lotz of work on studies I supposed to settle]><
These the dayz B4 CNY…
I do enjoy my dinner with my dear bro ..^^[luv him much!!]
After the outin’ I know more abt him n I found tat…all my worriesz is actually wasted n useless!!!!!
B’cuz he’s a guy with plan n high AIM alw!!!!!*awesome bro*
[Alw go forward n I’ll support ya…]
N no doubt,he is really a SWEET GUY!! [malvyn♥.♥...........
Thanks for sharing on stories,knowledge n experience…had a great day with ya!!
[even a’bit disappointed on the FASTER..lolz]

But the trailer freakin’ interesting..==|||*sweat*


[ps:THE ROCK really hansem even OLD....ROFL~]


had a nice T-session with a really ♥  CLOSE fren  ♥ but din mit up for 2 yers++.. [really long huh~]
Luckily din feel strange much..were updating each other lolz..
*Congratz to the improvement….!!!*

 HAPPY HAPPY CNY!!!HEPI LABIT YER,peepz!!!!! 
[wishin n hopin’ ppl ard mii gud luckz alw!!!]
gong hei fatt choi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment