Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cho_Yatt

Haha..CNY is over!!!finally..
is time for mii to update my lil’ blogz lolz..
Will be startin on the 1st day of CNY!!![is cho yatt]
….the first day!!!wore the BRAND NEW shirt..[even is NOT RED]


PINK + jeans
Get ourselves ready n let’s gogogo…[grandma’s place as usual!!]


dai gat dai lei..=P
...♥ Meetin’ up my funky + humorous +pretty cousin sista ...
tien & pk
mii n my grandma^^
Gurlz gang!!!!wat can we do..??haha…XD
Wow..get to tasted my SIAM auntie’s cooking..*yummy*
CNY is all abt eating + gambling + tv-ing..[tat’s ALL for mii..]
Cz I dun hv any kampung…only stayin’ at KL since I was born..
After fatt-mouing at grandma’s place..[tat made mii clear much CNY cookiesz]*FAT*
Then,we decided to go for MOVIE…haha..
Movie: home coming..*feeling CNY*


home coming^^

Pk did get the ticket via ebanking^^…[cho yatt many peepz watchin movie ==|||]
Well,it was a nice show by A’NIU + LIANG POPO..XD..
[it’s a comedy show..]*ROFL~~*
WORTH watchin’ it cuz u can feel the CNY feelingz more…etc.etc.etc….
Tat’s the END of 1st day…hee…n_n..


No comments:

Post a Comment