Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hooolidayz.

Sem break!
wohoo!!I'm FREE!! MERDEKA after strugglin in the short sem for ard 2 months study.
Wanted to hv hooliday for so long n finally i'm having it rite now..=3=
I've NO plan during this 2 months break but i know i have lots to do..[no doubt.the most important is abt sleeping n resting all the time..]^(@@)^
This is the FIRST day of my holiday..
for u n mii^^
♥L0ve holiday!!

JOB
I'm thinking.."should i work during this holiday?"
I'm too lazy to work as a part-timer BUT den hor,if i tak kerja,i got no income..[PTPTN habis ady!]
I'm in the defisit situation whr i'm spending my own savingz NOW..=="
Wanna go for trip (s) BUT cant afford cz jz not the rite time..[c'mmon ..be realistic!]*piak*
Today went down to PUDU -my auntie's shampoo shop to stock up shampoooooo for HOME..
She offered mii a part-time job at MV,low payment by selling flower..
I'm interested in tht cz i would take any opportunity to learn anything..^^[jz payment too low4mii]
So,at first i agreed to take the offer;BUT few hours later i get another offer from my best buddy abt data entry..
To be honest,i dunno how much i could earn but pretty sure tat it will be MORE then a florist part-timer can get..
At the moment,i was stuck ..[hate to make decision..]
Finally..i choose the 2nd option cz i could work with my fren n i believe tat job will be much more secure..=="
**loongin for the day to start work..
p/s: hopin tat wont kena ffk lol..=P

OUT-ing 
My home use desktop MATI KANTOI ady so nid go down LAWYAT to get a new wan..
Gosh!It is the place i DUN LIKE to goo...><
Hate to be thr unless there is any I.T stuff i nid to get..lolz.
Early in the morning taken breakfast n went down with mummy n kajie..^^
In the car ,like de sunlight effect!
Din go smooth cz the progress was full of argument..[due2diff point of view..duh~]
Get a SAMSUNG monitor which HIGHLY recommended by the salesman thr!cost a BOMB!><
Shop for those accessories n payment by CASH!!!wow~~how cool when seeing mummy counting 50 notes on her hand!!!$_$
Get home at noon n wanted to set up the stuff we get asap.
BUSY BUSY BUSY for the whole noon n kajie was really PRO in those I.T stuff cz i'm NOT!!
I alw rely on her whenever lappy gt prob n she knows alot alot!!!![proud of this prettie 宅女!]lol..
This is the brand new look of my dekstop!!!
my desktop..
♥ i like it muchie [cz ALL-in-BLACK]..
THANKS mummy!!^^ 

FRIENDZ
7.30pm!I almost overslept for a dinner with an OLD fren--Mr Heppie.
He's OLD enuf to be my fren for...16 years!![more than a decade!]*zomg!*
We are close even till now..[appreciate our friendship]^^
He is NOT a gentlemen by NOT driving a gurl out instead of walking..=="[kinda LAME huh~]
I was like WTH but decide to drive out later..*sigh*
p/s: NOT to blame ya but jz is NOT the way to treat a gurl like tat..
learn to be a gentlemen,buddy!^_<
I forgot how loong we din meet up n chattin along till i forgot to turn in at the junction ..
[leadin us to the wrong way] =="
Sry,i was tryin to get the "OVERTIME" ..but FAILED!
overtime
Decide to hv dinner kat PAPArich at our wrong destination..><
paparich
The ICE-kacang  is nice served with the metal bowl!!!*thumb up*
sweet + chilling enough!
yummy^^
Had an interesting sharing session with HIM..[i should say from him!]haha..
He's kinda pityful BUT noob in his uni life..*rofl*
Yet,i could see his sweetie smile on when talk abt HER..[he's poisoned deeply!]@@"
-♥L0ve is blind!-

Dinner-ing half way..*handphone ringing*
My dear primary frenz ask for YAM_CHA session!cz It's FRIDAY!!
Calling kaki at SP n made it ON!!we did a small gathering with those OLD OLD fren tat lama tak jumpa..
Gangz: Mr.Heppie,MOUSE,FEI & XUE LI...
Drink at the PADIhouse kat seri petaling at the new shop lotz!
padi house
seri petaling's padi house!
On the way,i met up with2secondary school-mate.[bcz they were NOT counted as my fren]
different channel,different world..==" BUT i do say "hi"..lolz.[some kind of unconfidence feeling pop-up when seeing them!i dunno why..maybe feeling so weird n uncomfortable ..]*sweat*
OOPs!back to my primary school frenz!!!
It was a spontaneous drinking session so many ppl couldn't join.but 5 of us drink n chat till 1.30am..
NO matter how tired they are,we still njoy the moment..It's barely hard to get a FREE time to sit down n blow water after a decade!!!
WE are OLD..xoxo..

I feel like walking a round in my schooling life after today,cz i met up with my primary-school,secondary-school & high-school fren [ coincidentally]..=))

It was a tiring BUT meaningful starting of my holidayz!!
I dun wanna waste my time like i used to!
GO FORWARD,YC!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment