Monday, June 13, 2011

Nervous

2nd SEM result out..
study = tak study
I was so freaking scared to check my own result..
1st: i'm NOT those person who really can accept the fact..[i was wry;therefore i would rather choose not to know the truth yet lol..*silly*]
2nd: I do not hope it will effect my mood to my mid paper for my 3rd sem..[if get BAD result,i'll totally DOWN for the whole day]
Then i might be wastin my whole day facing lappy doin' nth cz  i'm dam worse in EQ [Emotional Quotient]..
 I'm easily get affected by tiny miny small thingy..or even sth tat non-of-my-business..*sigh*
tryin n hopin i could change this attitude..><"""


It was a terrible horrible moment which needs really tons of courage to click the "keputusan" bar..*kowaii*
My heart beatin dam fast n i was tryin hard to calm myself down before checkin the result..
All the while is other ppl check for mii n this is the FIRST time i gonna face the result by my own.[god bless]
i was surprised with the result i saw on lappy screen..0.o"...
At least i did not put my hard work in vain..[prayin hard for this sem jugak]
*gambateh kundasai,YC!!*

3 comments: