Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FREE

FREE GIFT(s)!!!!


It's new year: 2012!!!![well,nth to do with tht!]
Just a simple post on what i get this day!!!^^
burfday was couple weeks ago...

I just get older in the 1 week time duh~~
Parents get mii a HP since the old wan gonna cacat soon..[soon,mins NOT mampus yet.]
so i pass the old HP to nini..i still like the old wan,k..=))
my old W890i..
here's my new HP : SE XPERIA8
WHITE one!
mine & jiejie HP.
I like WHITE color!!!!putting on the RED cloth for her make her so gorgeous!!!!!!*wiiwit*

my brand new HP!


the PURPLE charm is frm my dear SINE..its soooo lovely just like her!!!
[smiley face draw by mii]
gonna learn how to get used the new HP since i kinda noob on all these tech thingy..@@"





Next will be my special birthday gift frm my lovely kajie..
thanks,jiejie...lap ya^^
i like JJ Lin...this is his brand new ALBUM!!!!i've collected 8 of his album frm the beginning of his FIRST wan..

[yet,i ONLY bought one of it by myself!!]
my love..=3=..

PS: my friends and family sayang mii so much.*appreciated!!*

"I'm blissful  enuf!!" 
"should i ask for MORE??I knew i should NOT..."
*slapping on face*
>_<""ouch~"


btw,Gov do love us too..dun u think so?
*evil laughing face*
u know...all the resident get ONE big green dustbin..!![is NOT cheap!]
gov is RICH..LOL...
i conteng all the hse address ard the dustbin so no one can curi it...wakkakakakak~~~~XDXD
78 here n thr..=D

## appreciate what you have,appreciate everything from those who u loved and those who loved you...

.^___________________^. 




No comments:

Post a Comment