Thursday, June 28, 2012

SINE


The_Queen

SHE'S back!!! *wohoo*

Neck getting longer and longer waiting for her to be at KL..
Finally~~!!!!
The FIRST one to mit up and chit chat were the best moment.
Get to meet her up within the 1 hour she step in KL. [proud huh~]
She's my bestie who get along with mii more than a decade..
[OLD enuf~]
Get a nice place and do talking just to update each other for the past few months.
[I'm a gal who alw like to complaint and i "save" ALL my stories and just to burst out at the moment i mit her~~!]
Just so much  LURVE to her..
:Gong Cha from her:
:HK egg tart:
Just a cup-of-tea is more than enough for us to "chuichui sui"..
*LOL* like nobody business sitting at the corner seat kepoh-ing.
[ZOMG!Bo image jor~~~!!!!!]
Who cares? hahaha. that's mii so NO image infront of my kawan!
:my valuable treasure:
You're Busy ; You're Tired ; yet u still spare your precious time with mii..*huggiesz*

No comments:

Post a Comment