Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thankiu YOU

:Be thankful ; because i'm Blessed!:
.♥.
Everything is NEW for mii started from this Lucky Seven Month..
It's my LUCK to get on this track , where as i wish to go further , It may leads...
It's HIS Bless to mii , i met someone like you at there..
It's my prayer answer , whom i met is kindly good person who help mii much all way long..
It's my Sun shine there , which could cheer up my day whenever i be..


Everything supposed to be NEW in this brand new journey , which i expected ..
Perhaps is NOT the right time for mii to stand still , being pampered too much is NOT the right way ..
I started to learn , the days still goes on..


tough and steady :wish-to-be..
can i ?
Thanks for blessing and whoever by my side 24/7..
Truly Sincerely appreciate your help , your wish, your lucks, your accompanies all way long..!!! 
-♥LOVE  my Friends and Family- [you know who you are]

IF you think you can, you're right ; IF you think you can't, you are also right.
Just somehow you are more than what you thought....
Do not underestimate urself.





No comments:

Post a Comment