Sunday, September 26, 2010

BAD_Fridayz

Dead Meat

Die hard!!cz i ady died in my 2 papers today..die till vy de UGLY..
mikro was so dam tough till i cant really choose question to answer..haihz~
calculus i do half way ady wanna cry out cz the answer i get after 'singalingam' jln kerja is all weird..
n i knew tat is the WRONG answer..wat happen to me?!!i cant even complete the two papers..
damit..i really hate myself for being SUX in math..
yes,i do!!!

i cant see any hope anymore on this sub..*give up*-.-

makan makan will make me hepi^^
yea~went to MCd for supper with course mate..
grab a yummy ♥ apple_pie ♥ n start blow-blow water..=s
ady 7weekz i'm NOT in hostel..ady bcuming sooo outdated with things happen ard me..
who's goin to update me ya?
feeling STRANGE in my own room...cz my 'smell' ady gone..
wish could get bc the ROOM feeling asap..


2 a.m.

1st time : my first time driving ALONE in the middle of the night..
is kinda SCARY..><lll
speeding up at the empty track n wish to reach home asap..
cz i scared of the dark,really scared of it...*okayz,gonna admit i'm such a coward*...
need to pass by 2 toll station which when i passing it with opened-window..feeling dam freaking cold..
*creepily*
1st time feeling tat driving at night is jz sooo scary..
ON-ing the radio  ( ONE FM ) so tat could clear the drumming in the ears..
breaking the silent in car makes me emo-controlled by the songz playing at tht moment..
lucky the songz are not bad^^
the way back home are getting further compared to the bright-day's ways..
nah,i know is jz the matter of own mood by tht time..0.o..

anyway,there are a big bunch of MAT-REMPIT speeding on the road...
kowaii des~~i feel sad for their parents ..T_T..

30min journey make me noticed tat actually..
the reflection of the light at the two sides created a nice view on the highway..

like the yellow light..

it makes me feel like i'm driving at the SUB-way..*nice*..
feeling gud cuz i reaching~reaching~reaching HOME..ha!=D



1 comment: