Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Electro_Acupunture



electroacupunture WORKS!!

  1st time try on the electroacupunture...my gosh~ i was soo afraid it hurts..><''
  It really pain nia~ wat to do?i ady injured for a whole month,so forced to do tat treatment..
*pain + cramp + sotsot dei..*
  Hmm..kinda hard to explain the feeling unless u try it yourself..


  Actually i went to many DR(s) for it..ukm-pk , clinic for x-ray , ulu langat from mum's fren , Dr. Chin recommended by Niko , n finally this Kepong's Acupunture Clinic...
Phew,been tru so many treatment n spent alot alot on my piggy legz..


  I had suffer for 1 MONTH : being couch-potato,passing time with eat + sleep,no-outing,driving go-n-flow from uni-home..(that's tiring)
No doubt,passing time like this make me gain weight...OMG~i'm ''fatin''=FATing..lol...


  Anyway,wanna share with u guys about this electro-acupunture..i was surprised with it effect!!!
The centre is at the kepong area,the main dr is from sabah n his wife is a taiwanese..(well,jz intro..)


*This is the clinic*
The treatment take about 30 minutes ONLY.
* The light used to heat up my injured, it's not hurt,but HOT..*


*This is the main machine which use to 'sot' me..*

-so,i need to tahan for the pain + cramp for half n hour..><'' (sweat)..
-but nvm,,this fella were teman-ing me..haha..=D..[even he's facing the wall..]
-ohya,we still can see the ''Health Is Important'' at the white board..^^



* Adeline says wanna take his phone no..kinda scary huh..*
Alrite...so here's end my sharing part of my lil' experience on the ''Electroacupuncture''!



S0000oo........after 1 month not much walking,my piggy leg is getting better le..*yeah*
  Even it still not fully recover but at least i can walk ady, NO RUNNING la o'cuz..hoping it will be okay very soon..^^

BEFORE

AFTER
I experienced soo much during this 1 month :
-my 1st time walking with tongkat
-1st time sitting on the wheel-chair,
-1st time experience the pain till stomach cramp,
-1st time knowing how suffer being cacatED..T_T
-1st time on the electroacupunture...bla~bla~bla~



  •  SPECIALLY thanks to everyone who care for me,take k of me n help me so much during this moment..*appreciated*

2 comments:

  1. finally ur pig leg is recover....finally can go out with u...finally can have dinner with u...finally..finally...finally...

    ReplyDelete
  2. belum ok .walk walk ha then bangkak le.><''
    these dys soo bad luck..haihz~
    will date u out for sure...*winks*
    leave a day for me ya^^

    ReplyDelete