Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'M_BacK


My K13D.414^^

After resting sooo looong at home…I’m officially back to ukm hostel…
Congratz to myself..*clap~clap~clap~*
Driving back to ukm with soo many bagz,seems like shifting hse..instead..really hv lotz to bring ..><’’
Missing soo much thing here n I missed soo much interesting story…
Yea~gonna admit I’m OUTDATED…cuz 2month*(s) OUT of KIY le..==’’
Nvm,I do hv a SAT_SAT (satellite) roommate could update me alw!!!haha~
Feeling strange..yet familiar with all those things here..
lil' INTRO of 414 :-

my desk..

my right corner bed..

n sat_sat become more hardworking^^

Need some time to get used to it..(back to the way I used to be..)
I nid motivation back!!!yes,I do..i cant be so CACAT ady><’’
1st  I  need to T.H.A.N.K.S for my jimui’s dedi…C:…
…*how sweet & WARMTH*…

Bear Bear from FEN_FEN..=)


Big_Head_Tortoise from CHERYL..=)

sweet mooncake from CHIA_YING..=)

*-Is ady in my stomach le..haha~

Let’s start frm the 1st day
Monday: went to a fair at Hotel Putra,KL ,soo called  “IMETC 2010’’

the enterance pass..

it’s stand for 4th international Malaysian Education Technology Convention…[ Sounds so grand huh~]
Hmmm…nth much to Share abt this jz kinda DISAPPOINTED cuz I expect the IMETC will be sth great..
But too much~~~~~~

Tuesday: a day to remembered!!!wat a interesting day…it will be completely perfect with MISS_MISS..
But nvm,she’s soo busy with her stuff..><
Early in the morning I’m kind of stress up!!!!!

 I cant manage to finish the hmk I supposed to b4 morning class
+
raining sooo heavily out thr with no umbrella to class later
+
Two major class directly = n I knew tat today will be a vy BUSY day..
But I din charge well…lol…

Av thing changed after get a call from ya^^^
Yahoo~~I’m hepi!!!!+ve +ve +ve…thz to my lovely dear who share such a gud news with me!!!-^^V-
This is my 1st time [after 2month(s) break ] walking frm college to fac..=)

*I love d walking feel…feel so blissful tat I could walk down hill n up-hill freely!!!!!!!!!!!*appreciated*
Thx god~
Get to mit up frenz n ‘hi’ ; ‘ bye’ on the way cheerz my day up!! *sunny*
Busy copying hmk in class---copying n0tez---checking resultz (BAD~BAD~)---walk around during break time—get some stuff done---handing in hmk----bla bla bla….

Er..things goes smooth so far..n is evening ady..
Asked SAT_SAT teman me to Jenjarom for the DR..both of us hv NO sense of direction but we still ON..*bravo*…lol…

Driving out from UKM to JENJAROM took around 45 min for normal ppl but for us,we took 1 H+..><’’
reached clinic and DR advise to rest 3weeks more for dance..==''
get med to stronger up my bone n joint..*hope it works*

calcium + vita D.
*i think after taking this my calcium will more than 5.8 le..><''


ady sky dark dark..getting back to UKM ady at nite..
(get S.E.S.A.T at somewhr else)
kinda hungry,so got some supper frm kajang..
coming back KIY with nice food tat I wanna share with my jimui(s)..
we do hv a nice supper tgt = fried chicken + sushi rolls …*yummy*

salty fried chicken..
yummy sushi roll..

oops..i knew tat’s fattening especially the freid chicken..wakaka~
but nvm..once in a while fatting with u gurlz…*worth it* ..=P
had a nice chit-chat in 414…toktoktoktoktok till FEN_FEN say wanna ooi ooi le.
Haha..found tat the dayz I’m nt around really many things happen huh~

**Time passing soooo fast..><
H0ping avting could be in a better-way…*wishing*

Btw,kinda surprised tat I ady drove out abt 130 km today..*tiring*
[Nite ppl..=.=ZzZzZz]



2 comments: