Saturday, October 2, 2010

A_Day

It’s OCT…

BUT…BUT…BUT…
Thingz just dun goes smooth..*sigh*
This morning get TEXT frm mummy saying grandma went in hosp. le…/0\
My Lil_Blacky get sick..T_T..[sad nia~]
Cuz is my 1st time facing this kind of prob outside..
Ady promise miss_miss fetch her to meeting n sat_sat to KTM..
Sry sry X10000000 for wasting their time..><

T.H.A.N.K.S to our MR. ming_kang sooo much for rushing down at first; 
the fatty_uncle for lending me a hand ;
n oso my lovely sat_sat for being by my side to teman mii....*touched*..^^


need lil' operation


Thank GOD tat I parked my car at KUO instead of KIY…
Thank GOD for letting me mit up with a kind fatty_uncle at the moment!!

[even is raining drizzling tat time…make mii feel how pity m i..] 
*sob~sob~*

raining~raining~
WAITED... for the maintenance to reach..stayed under the purple roof looking at the rain drop..T_T..
Why am I so pitiful…=(
Here they are..battery changed n charged RM180++ AFTER bargain~~

battery changed..

*phew*…at least I could get my lil’_blacky okiez after this..

Learnt a lesson..n could see the realistic ppl in real life..is the fact~
[that’s life supposed to be!!!being gud does not mean anything…]


Reached home..n prepare outing to get an important bday gift..

-on the way-
Kinda headache thinking of wat to get..@@lll
Went to LEISURE MALL hello kitty shop n get this purse…vy vy vy de PINK....=^.^=
It cost RM99.90…IS from JAPAN nia..

hello kitty

Besides gift for HER..i did get myself this oso..^^

*like*

Btw,ngam-ngam thr is a nite market outside the mall..
No walk white no walk…so walk ard the market n get sth to makan makan…

Pasar malam-ING….

ppl mountain ppl sea.
yummy..

♥ lil'penguin & steph's fav..>< 

♥ my fav ♥

nice flowery dress
matt dou yao
tako tako..^^

Hepi when gt to eat-eat-eat!!!!!
Fried stuff ; drinkz ; matt dou you ; tako ; egg tart ; cheese tart ; kuih-muih …
makan n beli lotz..

let’S go home!!Full of dinner..*burp*…

Is a bad day for MONEEY..Wish her bad luckz could leave her alone soon!!!
[…sing a sad songz try to turn it around…]

4 comments: