Friday, October 1, 2010

The_End

It’s Thursday.

Last day of September..is an END ,but another beginning for the brand new month..
END? START..??lol…
Hmm…today had been a looong Thursday cuz I hv NO class..
Feeling bored for the whole day long..(beh tahan le!!!)
Slept for 8 Hours ++but NOT enuf..
Breakfast-ED and continue sleeping till the noon…
[how gud if I could sleep like a =@ like tat alw…]

Then went to PUSA cuz as choir member nid distribute fliers to promote the 2nd audition..
Well,my day till noon jz juz a word—BORED-- =.=’’
Bored till NO mood le..><’’

Finally,decided to disturb my ROOMATE..haha~
She loves to entertain me!!!!!*wee*…hepi to hv her^^
Thanks so much for sharing wat a NICE profile pic with me…[under the SEA]
I can’t stop laughing…XDXDXDXD…till I was rolling on her bed …
*tummy ache*><lll
Laughed till I tired le..wakaka~
*sry cuz due to P&C ,i cant share the photo with u guyz*

went to PT,KIY to CARI makan!!!!!!!!!!

paper tradisional tanglung is nice..

kolam by the indian..so creative..
The cowz : ..
mii n the cow.
sat_sat n the cow2.
miss_miss n the cow3.
here's the PT makan street..


kinda meriah huh~


Grab a RM 10 coupon BUT feel NTH…cuz the food here is DAM EXPENSIVE…$_$
-So….went out gai-gai with my jimui lol-
Makan makan at 99…

finished eating..
jalanjalan to get some nice DEDI for my jimui…n_n…
while 38-ing in the shopz..

miss_miss gif flower to sat_sat


sat_sat n the toyz.*like*

miss_miss n the toyz.*nice*
like the BIG hair..^^
finally choose these for them...=D
Here they ARE…^^ *kawaii des*

..6 for US..

like the ZEBRA & HORSE.


Came back KIY-PT…whole things goes well n the  DANCE is awesome
*clap-clap-clap*
Last part was the BEST with F.I.R.E.W.O.R.K.Z!!!!!!!

nice but END fast!

fireworkz-(blue)
fireworkz-(red)

Ady forgotten how many yers i din carry paper tanglung le..finally~.~


nice yellow wan

mii n sat_sat^^


Is really an interesting last day of SEPTEMBER..
Here END the eight month-fifteen… *tiring*

..Longing for the OCTOBER to come…^^
*hepi October to the October babies…*

is a meaningful pic from frenz..



2 comments: