Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hansem

a stranger

He’s handsome.yes,he is..
Lol…

Is a busy n tiring for mii again..
went to class n discussion for the whole noon..
Decided to drive over KLCC for an interview session, so nid to fill up PETROL for my lil’_blacky..

Well,drove out kajang area to cari makan wif miss_miss n sat_sat..
Finally get a nice place with CINA food wif reasonable price^^
The shop is sooo CINA..

the very CHINESE menu board
There’s a Taiwanese / china gurl serving US..><
The food NOT bad..BUT I so wanna eat '’sweet water’’ nia~
**hard to get it ard kajang area.
Maybe I should say cant get it ard here except for ‘’MATT DOU YAO’’…[monopoly huh~]
Here’s OUR dinner…*yummy*

CINA'S style

MISS_MISS 
 
SAT_SAT 

mii..

After tht we went to book shop to SHOP…get many stuff..
Miss miss spent over RM30 thr..[hepi tat get the stuff she wanted to..]
But I forgotten to get a disc for myself..@@’’

Looking for SHELL[Not those at the beach nia~]
Went to pump in ‘’wind’’ for my tyre(s)…but TOO cacat!!!!
It’s NOT working nia~
Dammit!!!!! my tyre puncit le..><’’
Was searching for help in the SHELL..

1st was asking the worker to help mii out but he jz ask mii to wait==’’
Thr’s a young ‘’kid’’ Indian guy wanna help mii out but I see his face kinda like untrustable..><’’
I’m sry!i’m NOT racist but really u r jz too young for mii b’lif tat u could change the tyre..*apologize*
Nvm~asked a malay guy to help mii while he said he ‘KEJAR_MASA’..
But WHATEVER la….is 1 MALAYSIA wwwwat…haihz~
Feeling soooo helpless..><llll

Took out all the ‘ga_chang’ from my car n went in to the SHELL shop to ask for help..
Thx GOD!! tat thr r 2 chinese guyz r willing to help me out!!
Cuz I’m CHINESE too

PIC taken by sat_sat..=_=''
At the moment I feel much more relief…really thx him soo much ~~
*touched…T_T…*
[He’s the most handsome guyz I ever met cuz of his kindness….kaka~XD]


Avthing settled!!!rushing back uni for practice!!!!!
*sigh*

Thr r sth happen made me realize wat a realistic world I’m living at..
Ppl killing ppl dying…
Ppl jz like to create issue with otherz..*hate*

Anyway,later I’ll be attending an interview…
so,hope avthing will goes smooth^^
*pray*

ONCE again nid T.H.A.N.K.S  to miss_miss n sat_sat who acc mii when I’m in trouble & ofcuz the hansem_stranger who help me changed tyre…=)




3 comments:

  1. aiyo....if tyre puncit at late nite...better go take taxi and go back campus 1st...2moro oli go fix mah..so dangerous lah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no wry..
    i was with my fren tat time^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. with a gang of girl lagi dangerous lo....

    ReplyDelete