Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Emo-ing

*exam*exam*exam*


it had been 2 week no touch on my blog..><|||
exam week made me dam stressful..
coffee & tea is a must.staying up till the tmr..alw~


Just now voice out avthing to HER..
she do really treat me dam gud!!!!
even i dunno she can accept wat i said a not BUT jz wanna let her know..
maybe i'm too selfish..*soli*
i'll try my BEST to accept the NEW u...
[time changes avthing;hopefully our relation can STAY..]
Changes is gud yet it have some negative turns..
well,is a BAD day..
i open my book and the feelings is back..*hatred*
i HATE it!!!!HATE it!!!!
hate this feelings..
WHY it comes back to mii..?????!!!
*sigh*
duno how lah..
i LOVE it soo muchie BUT it turns out to be like this..
the feeling is SOOO WRONG..==|||
My heart dam PAIN ..*bleeding*
...could NOT blame anyone ..T_T


Each sem break also i'll have sth SPOIL..
WHY m i soo unlucky geh??
-handphone
-lappy
-shoes
-umbrella
...hahahah...XD!!have been tru 4 sem n those things listed spoil!!
[as in collection on each sem..><|||..]


lallaalalaa...
you alw on my mind.on my mind.
studying in the BOX alone..staring at my purse n think of u..^^
I WANT A NEW PURSE!!!
yes,i want a new purse from HK!!!from YOU!yea..*wink*
longing~longing~
hahah!!sounds sooo GREEDY..=P
but i know u surely will get for mii....cuz u luv me..
*wee..*
GO HONG KONG!!!!!!!


DAMN PISSED OFF!!!!!!
WHY m i burning own cell due to others' fault?!
I've told NOT TO BE like tat.
is NOT worth it..
why i feel so unbalance...[i knew i', not supposed to]
*haihz*
really nid to change this blo0dy attitude..
-disappointed of myself-='(


Becoming very vy vy de impatient...X0X0..
Trying hard NOTto bother others' business..
[I'M TOOO MUCH!!!!]
Haaaa~juzt trying to be a better one..
*frus*frus*frus*
1st time lose temper at this time..
I'm sorry but I just getting TOO TIRED being a decision maker WHOLE TIME..
ALL THE TIME..
IF only u know how tired will it be..
kinda dislike ppl who's linear follower 24/7 no matter in wat mode...
made mii dam headache today..@@''
cuz is hard to make out a decision with all have advantages..
but of cuz priority comes first..
YOU're too much in this case tat i would rather keep quiet..
*speechless*


1 comment:

  1. ????..........it seem that you have lots of problem recently....
    but i not understand oso..haih..sorry coz cant help ya..

    ReplyDelete