Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pipit's_Dayz

is pipit's 4th anniversary.

Hooliday..yeah!!!
Started my first OUT-ing with NIKO san^^
Heading to the PIPIT’s 4th Anniversary Designer Day..[sound cool huh~]


I’m NOT a designer..lolx..[I love ART!!]
*walking out from the field since the day I leave BNB*..T_T..

It has been a century tat I didn’t ride on the public transport..
LRT!!!wohoo~I do hv a chance today..
Is Saturday..LRT kinda packed..><|||

 in LRT.
Reaching MJ ard 12.30pm,where as I supposed to be thr at 12pm..[Gomenasai,niko san..=P]
Walked over Central Marketz..*cross road,climb stair~~~*
It is FOC for the fair entry..^^V

tat's y crowded
There r many designerz set up their stall selling their OWN product with OWN design!!!![awesome~~~~~~]
e.g : clothes, painting, shoes ,postcard, greeting card, book mark, purse, handphone accessories, pillow, keychain, toys, note book, jewelry n so on..
as in those design are cool + weird + vogue + graphic + colorful + unique + ONLY ONE = expensive..
many many ppl holding their DSLR ‘kacak-ing’ here n thr!!
[maybe tat’s designers’ style]==’’
I’m using my dummie digital camera..
here’s some photo taken by mii..^^

PENGUIN=pk!!
kawaii..n_n..
luv this artistic stall..
CATs & Dogz
unique ear-ring
personally luv tis..
made by HAIR..><''

I’m impressed n proud of their creativity!!!!!!
 luv those thing muchie~

Went to the VENUS at petaling street..
MISS ♥ those time drawing n painting during f5 with my gangz~~
H0pe could get back the feeling to paint n feel soo much wasted ><||
get those stuff she needs for canvas shoes paintin n caoz~

if only i coud draw this to SINNE.
it has been 4 years + tat I din ride on METRO bus..wakaka..XD


passing by IN-HOUSE (NIKO’s college) n SEGi (penguin’s college)[tat’s KL]
go SHOP~SHOP~SHOP~ @ TS & Sg.Wang..
happen  to see a shop named NIKO^^
*wee*
niko NIKO

THANKS to WEX fetching mii back home..[so I nonid b the sardine lolz..]
Wat a tiring day..learn lot…
♥ Love ART

THANKS,dear..^^

3 comments:

  1. i went to pipit as well =)
    it;s awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hha~look alike~de alst photo~nice shoot~

    ReplyDelete
  3. meow>it was really nice!!!i see lotz pretty gud thingz!!!!njoy the fair muchie!!really do luv it^^
    penguin>yea!!we r sister!!!lolz...

    ReplyDelete