Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fixing

Sem-breaking now

Yeah~officially started my holiday today..=P 
[supposed to be yday but my roommate END her paper today so..consider it as today ba!!] 
Well,I’m kind of ppl tat EASILY get influence by the others’ mood.. 
Ppl ard mii hepi,I’ll hepi too ; ppl ard mii upset,I’ll down too..><||| 
Is a bad thing duh~~…[trying to change this habit] 
Bcuz when ppl upset,i need to cheer them up instead..^^ 


Early in the morning get up to send my VERY great & fresh wishes to my jimui who’s facing the paper lolx.. 
*wishing sat_sat n Cheryl hv a nice ENDing while pliny could hv a nice BEGiNning on the test* 


Noon time!!!
bring lil’ blacky to fix…at moneey’s working place..near MV!!

EXCELLENT (name) workshop.

1st time been here n get to know her working atmosphere well..
*hepi *hepi* 
Mins I understand her more!!!!!=))) 

This caught my attraction~~~~~~

small space

the small space down there is for those mechanic to stay down thr do the check up / fixing for carz..

but then ho,how is those FAT 's mechanic S.T.U.C.K ar??haha~
[think too muchie]

like the sport ring's arrangement!
tyres on the ceiling!! *cool*
Fixed:tyres , wipers,doorz.. 
Kinda costly but get to cut down the price due to moneey’s kind kind boss^^


2.30pm, services appointment to lil’ blacky at the perodua workshop..==’’ 
Waiting dam looong for the services… [fall asleep..==ZzZzZzZz ]
Fixed:black oil,gear oil,brakes.. 
Haha..XD..this really cost a BOMB!!!! 
IS NOT EASY to take gud k of a car..
alto the car is NOT minee but I luv it muchie…c;
even the GRASSHOPPER do....XP

a big wan stick on it!


Gogogo~
go k4 to get some grocery.. 
Surprised tat met kimmy working there as part timer promoter!! 
[Hmph~he CAN’T recognize mii..]T_T 


Reason given : he no wear spec n I didn’t put on make-up..
wat de_______________________><|||
I cant accept lolz.. 

I knew my face look sooo ‘’chan’’!!!!! 
Cuz alw stay up late late..during final stdy time n boiling drama…[insaf tapi tak ubah]
cuz I love being a nite cat… 
"meow~" =^.^= 
Okie`okie!!i try my best to get back a healthy body^^ 
Hatred my pale look..@@;;

1 comment:

  1. erm....it is really expensive to take good care on our car....i am a good example..used up all my saving jz to make my old proton saga younger.....
    but then, why you dun service your car at that workshop??.....coz usually, they are doing those kind of routine service...so, nonid go perodua oso de..except, your vehicle is abit special and need change genuine parts...if not..service at other workshop is jz almost the same......
    yee lian change place to work oso ah??this time work at workshop??dun tell me that she become mechanic there oh...hohohohohoh

    ReplyDelete