Thursday, April 28, 2011

A_Break

how long I din go out..??

since april where as I was BUSY with assignment + final [dizzy when tot of tht]
thank god I’m strong enuf to get rid of those STRESS against mii….just finished my final nia..but unlike the few days OFF!!*wth?*

heavy rain!!!!so??is NOT goin to stop mii frm my plan!!!*iko*iko*
RAIN falling..chill~
goin to KL.i min I’m at KL all the while but goin down to the Plaza rakyat lolz.
taking train over..[which I din ride on tht few yers ady]==
this reminds mii of those dayz during my f6 life..missing skool life..*sob*
LRT STARline
had a nice shoppin at :POPULAR: and get those thing I wanted!!
[seeing students here n thr n found tat I’m glad tat I’m STILL a student--with NO uniform ]*wink*

Is an outing with my lovely mei-mei-PLINY...
pliny n mii^^
I ain’t a punctual person [as u all know]
So kinda late for the date n make my dear come to POPULAR to get mii..*paiseh*
carry lotz stuff n get back to her home then decide for a movie…had a nice dinner frm her mummy n get to mit up with her family!!!!
her parents were soooo NICE
!!!!^____________^

Movie?yea…movie!!!! it was couple months ago I step into cinema..[the previous movie I watched was “faster”] *lame*==
Monorail leadin to pavilion within 30 min frm her place..how near..!!!
THE monorail

we IN monorail..=P

we decided to watch "A Chinese Ghost Story" .. at pavilion!!
it was a movie by leng zai n leng luii!!!!!worth watchin: is more on romance > horror..
also named as "a chinese fairy tale"
had a great show with my love one..even freezin' in the cinema..*flu*
Enjoy today with ya,dear…
THANKS YOU [LOVE you ] soo much!!!!

Knew u were tired frm workin whole day..
take gud k yup!!*hugzzies*

No comments:

Post a Comment