Sunday, April 3, 2011

我很幸福。

How blissful am i..^^

Struggling during March n yet..tings dun goes well during tat period..><|||
Crying n sobbing…longin for pl to lend mii a hand..[disappointed]
Well,thinks of another..it minght be a gud chance for mii to see tru things..yea~
Will take it as a challenge .[survived!!] /o\

..I’m blissful: yes,I am!! ..
Goin’ tru all this alone was really tough..[the fact duh~]
BUT…I’m blissful!!!!!because I have a lovely family..even some really best buddy + friend who stay beside mii always…giving mii support,motivation,comfort when needed…

At least..i knew:”I’m NOT alone”..
cz I’ve you all with mii..LOVE


The SPM result is out n stephanie’s result Is beta than wat I expect…lol..[yet she still not satisfy..]XD
Well,this is a lil’ gift frm her to mii…I love  it so much..not because how unique the headphone is..is because if her sincere n care..*sweet* 
BLACK + PURPLE STAR.

Commate went to SINGAPORE n this is wat they get for mii…I feel touched..thanks!!!!
Even juzt a lil’ souvenir,is more than enuf..[cz I knew the journey was packed]
I really like this bear bear cz the color of it is so unique..[I’m usin’ it rite now]*giggle* 
 SG'S bear!
And the chocolate + cookiesz!!!!*yummy*
Appreciate it cz I cant get this at MALAYSIA..is special enuf to hv this PINKY choc with RED N WHITE MATCHED..[cheerful when I see that color ] 
candylicious frm yih shia^^

Besides tat,i would like to thanks to both TENG =PLINY TENG & HUI TENG!!
PLINY.: yea..she’s my meimei..alw kacau mii the most n soli cz these days busy till no time for u to kacau..haha..even she’s not gud at drawing but she tried to draw mii a “+U” pic..XD 
Thanks,dear!!!^^ 

ROOMATE.: yea..she’s the one who support mii alw..really LOVE her.. 
She alw support miii when I down,when I moody ,when I depress n when I stress up@@”thanks,dear.. [I cant imagine how my uni life wil be without u..=)) ]
This special video from ya![u knew I LOVEJJ] & u..=P.



SAD case..which is adeline n niko is not with mii at the moment..
NIKO @ SINGAPORE to work ; ADELINE @HONGKONG for trip..=’(
[adeline ,u 55 c0me back!!!!]I missu~~~~~
Kinda sad cz u r leavin’ m’sia but feel hepi cz u get a better job at Singapore!!!!!
Must take gud k n wish u hv a gud promotion after all…..*god bless*

I LOVE .♥ unik!!!yea..ur bag is soo nice n suit mii much!!!!
mii with my tag!
design creatively by NIKO!
^_____________^THANKS!!!!!

Like it?click on this n “like” yup…
LOVE UNIK。。。

2 comments:

  1. aww...really hope u like it..thank u my dear^^miss u soo much too..will be back on 30th april...muacksz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..i really love it..^^
    cz is uniko!!!anyway...i afraid to use ur time when u back..but do realy missu..=))

    ReplyDelete