Sunday, April 3, 2011

April

THE busy march past!
Thank god that I’m still strong..[I din fall yet]
I learnt lotz during these days..[even It was not the real mii shown on this week]><
Basically get tru all these due to deadline of assignment n seeing the UGLY TRUTH  tat I would not wan to know..*sigh*
Btw,gonna accept the fact..with a smile on my face n Yvonne chia—YOU CAN DO IT!![even beta than tat mayb]


NO pain..='(

S.M.U.D.G.E

Kip on tellin’ myself : 
perhaps I not supposed to do tat;
perhaps that’s not wat he want to be;
perhaps things will better after all;
perhaps that’s not soo worse..><||
Cant really stand it cz after all,I felt I’M NOOB| damn noobz!!!! [cant believe tat I’m a fool again]

FTW!
hatred ppl who does not appreciate ppl’s hard work!!!*wth*
puttin’ my effort all in vain made mii dam freakin pissed off!!!
Yaya..Yvonne is tough[stm]!!!imma get stronger..*god bless*
can i ?

Bear in mind:
No one has the patience to hear you finished your story, because everyone has their own things to say;
No one likes to hear you complain about life, because everyone has their own pain; 
world most lonely, the world willing to listen to, there is rarely have those customary silence people
I do not want to bring their past to others, those who struggle in the nightmare of the lonely, deserted, or over time, gradually indifferent.

没有人有耐心听你讲完自己的故事,因为每个人都有自己的话要说;没有人喜欢听你抱怨生活,因为每个人都有自己的苦痛;世人多半寂寞,这世界愿意倾听,习惯沉默的人,难得几个。我再也不想对别人提起自己的过往,那些挣扎在梦魇中的寂寞,荒芜,还是交给时间,慢慢淡漠

Be positive-take it as a motivation to urself!!!!
[gambateh kundasai]^______________^

No comments:

Post a Comment