Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Be_Tough

HUKM

went to visit my grandma at the wad today.
It was an accident.

She fall down n broke her bone.*gosh!*
At first it wasn't tat serious,but lucky the main prob detected.

The bone at her hips broke out n she gonna go under knife after while.[due to nid stm to correct the broken bone which is at the wrong position!]
I was at work last few days n didn't get to visit her..[sry..='(]
At the phone,i promised to visit her ..^^

Acc mummy to the wad n god bless!![she's in GOOD condition..]
But..my heartache when i saw her..she lying on the bed with same position.[cz she CAN'T move at all!]
Pain all ard her body!![dammit!!i cant stand tht!!shed my tears at the side]*wipe*
I knew i can't let her see my sad face!
Cuz wat she needs is courage!
Our support to her is her spirit to go on!
To stand for the PAIN!!*painful*

Holding my hand tight when talking ..*warmth*
Clean her face,feeding her,talk with her....tht's wat can we do to pass the time bside her bed..
She still can joke with us with her smiley face n prove tht she's okie..[we knew u will be OK!]
Stay tough,granny!!!u can do it!


mii n my CUTE grandma!!
& she is PRETTY.. ^_<

Dear grandma 
without ya,we r nothing!!!
We will support u alw.
"I ♥LOVE YOU,I mean: WE ♥LOVE YOU!!"

At this moment,i'm thinking abt her..
wonder how is she tonight..
lying on the strange bed in the wad,feeling the cold n fear..T_T
*heart ache..*ouch~

3 comments:

  1. 加油喔!!你讓我感動得也掉淚...

    ReplyDelete
  2. our grandparents will really easy broke they bones and injured if we never take care them well..the case is jz like we take care a baby...it is just like a rotate....but dun worry, nowaday, the medic technology is quite geng...can be cure, but the pain jau nid man man lai...dun worry, she will be ok de lo...be tough and support your grandma oh....take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss my nanny too~>_<
    gayao popo!!

    ReplyDelete