Friday, August 12, 2011

Famine_30 (2)

SECOND DAY wrap-out!
clip my hair to work!IKO~~
This day will be a busy day.
Getting up early n well-prepared!let’s go for duty!!
Skip Breakfast cz FASTing..[kinda hungry]~~(╯
╰)~~

Reach thr to register at 8 plus.
Once reach thr.gonna go for early briefing ,then start duty!
my duty location.
My duty place is at the back stage entrance, to block ppl for getting in to the rooms at the back stage as in those rooms are specially for the VVIP/VIP..[celebrity lolz]^^

we are special sek-Q who hv privilege to walk ard at the back stage cz we have this ANGRY_BIRD sticker on our duty tag!![proud huh~]
My SPECIAL tag^^
jie's normal tag.=P
But freezing while on duty cz the air cond is sooooooo cold ..*put on jacket*[even FLU~]
x3x
Back stage hv first aid room & washroom for OKU.
so we only allowed OKU,st.John & patient ,celebrities and reporters to enter the back stage.[NOT even others volunteers]
may be should named ourselves as guard instead of sek-Q..=D

Seeing many many OKU in-n-out from the washroom feeling so touched..=’(I really impressed with their omn tht even they r the unlucky group but most of them with their wheelchair,still supporting this event n hungry with us!!
is really sth touch my heart..=))
my duty back stage group member.^_^.
There r many reporters from Sin Chew..[I guess they come to interview the star!!]
Here comes a reporter from u-time magazine[for uni]..
she was so blur tht could not find anyone to interview with n asked for my help.[so random]
I answered few question from her.[didn’t really take it seriously cz I were kinda blur too..]
but she’s friendly..^_^.


Tonight the hall is fulfilled by 9thousand ppl!!!!
more than wat i tot.my god!!peepz thr were so energectic man!!!!!

can u see?ALL seat are FULL!!!!
No doubt,get to see lots superstar tht night..
is my FIRST time be in a concert:cz I DON’T like crowded place with screaming n packed ..><
But this time,I can stand peacefully at a side n njoy the concert whole day long for the countdown moment with fresh air!!!!^^[nonid become sardine as the participants do.]*tsk*
seriously LIVE show is awesome!!!!!!!!!*screaming inner lolz*

The BEST part ever is when DannyOne  on the stage!!zomg!
He’s talented..[sugoi desu~]

LOVE his songz♫♫♫ useless n siapa ♫♫♫..

i like the way he singing n playing the
iPad as piano..
omg!gonna say he’s dam charming even not hansem..lolz..^^*blush*
I wonder why DanielLee朱浩仁 Cant be famous cz they can sing !![it’s fate!]
Ah niu is this year’s “kind-hearted-angel” so he came out at the last performance!really like this 
theme song so much!!!!!![click here for the video.]
we had a great ending with the counting down by holding a V-soy to “yam-sheng”..^^

that moment was the BEST!!
SOYA n bread given!
Makan after the 30 hours empty tummy..makan-ed n continue to clean up the mess at level 1..[the hall]
picking up rubbish tht can be recycle..
Get everything done n is thanks giving & photo session!!!
sek-Q team: a'beng ~a'beng!!!!!
ENDING speech~
I’m glad tht I could be part of the volunteer of this camp cz is a lil’ thing I can contribute.[yet I dun hv enuf money to donate now]
why I say so?
Cause the ppl who join this camp donated money to help those kids.
so with our help to work this event out is wt can I do even I’m a SMALL potato!!^^

The whole camp end like tht!
i will be back for the next year..^^
[is really meaningful]
p/s:is a promise to myself when next time I could afford,
surely will be sponsoring a child on their living cost!!!

3 comments: