Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ditto

again & again..
This is so happening;
being a silly is sth i hatred the MOST of myself!dammit!
[WHY m i being a NOOB now n alw?!]*sigh*
p/s:NOT to start my emo mode but i must get rid of this,i knew i should BUT i couldn't..T^T
Can u pls get out of my mind?
I ain't tht care abt ya,do i ?[well,i not sure.]
Whatever is it..
I get a way to sue a away outta my wall!!!!
Imma HIDE ya..avthing abt u !!
I don't know anything abt you!
AND I don't want to know anything bout you!!*finger crossed*




A mail after 3months plus...
lotsa thingz changed..
We still the same![we are what we are .]
so wt do u expect frm mii?[i do wry abt it but i don't want to ask cz i'm afraid of the answer.]><
I feel sorry tht i couldn't lend you a hand even i know is needed.
yet,i'm NOT selfish BUT is just not the way it supposed to be!*cry for the moon*
=="""
 Best wishes to u'all no matter what happen..。^_^。

No comments:

Post a Comment