Sunday, September 18, 2011

B4_After

Spot the different!
Move in the single room at hostel made mii cant really sleep well at nite.
Worrying those BEEs enterin my room & the dirty wall make mii so uncomfortable..><
Captured photo asked mummy should i paint it?
comot comot wall.x_x
rite beside my bed head.><
[I cant make up my mind cz i'n NOT goin to stay thr long:jz 1 sem nia.If paint,feel wasted;if tak paint,feel vy irritated..><]
but at last,mummy decided to help mii to re-paint the dirty wall^^
*grab all those tools needed n chaoz~*[thankiu,mummy!]
spent 3HOURS to settled avthing:paint,clean,stick...tidy up!!
finally this is OUR result--MY COMFY ROOM!.^_^.

BEFORE:


AFTER:
thanks to my lovely mummy painted my wall.
thanks to my frens to set up the mosquito net for the window.
all work hand-in-hand.^^
thanks to myself too..=D
NOW,i can proudly say tht:" I LIKE MY ROOM...."

the right corner
  
the left corner



4 comments:

  1. wao. perfectly sealed later u cant breath lo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo~~ wee wit~ thx to our mother~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yalo,thanks much for mummy!!i lap her^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hihi :) i saw your blog from y our comment on lonely reload.

    so random and i got her. you studied in tarc?
    but your hostel doesnt look like tarc one ><

    my blog at eric17twins.blogspot.com

    but recent time didnt update cause still busy with assignments ==

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete