Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ohayo

Gud morning!

Woke up in the noon & greeting "morning!" still with my neighbour here..*blur face*
Yesterday nite hv a gud sleep with my roomate yg setinggan..[Single room now!]
It had been while tht din get to sleep with my kepoh roomate le..[ex-roomate]=D
SHE's back!!
As usual,before sleep she'll tell me lotsa BEDTIME story..^^
Long time din see her pray,hear she complaint,njoying her story at nite..
*chit-chatting till 3am*=.=zZzZzZ
This morning thr's a small note on my table like wt we used to do when staying tgt..
Breakfast from her on my table too..*warmth*
EGG tart frm her^^
will never missed out my fav: HOT milo
Had a gud starter of my tuesday!!
PS:thesis mood need to ON!!!*stretch*

1 comment:

  1. i prefer my nescafe gold....if missed that, my whole day is like.............no good..!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete