Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleep_More

sleepness


Lying on bed for 3 hours still cant fall asleep.
Since mentally was exhausted yet flu is coming to mii..[dammit!]
Was frustrated & compressed..
"i want to tido!!!!"x_X
These days busy with lotsa stuff even the sem jz started..
Seems like lots nid to be settle yet looking at my to-do-list..
I didn't get to finish anything yet..[mayb lilttle by little but plus minus adding in again]
Feeling stress..[yea,pretty much pressure..><]sitting in the class i was totally at sea.. *floating ard*
BUT many of them could catch up..
PS:gosh!m i OLD enuf to absorb info?*lol*
Even i'm in FINAL SEM.[kononnya]
Still feeling so freaking blur.@-@"*piak!*

This morning getting up early in the morning with few hours forty winks..
The SUNLIGHT made my days .^_____________________^.
[biggie smile for the sunny day!]
Taken at the entrance of my flat.=)
cheerz due to the feeling with OMN!!!^^
Sweet & sour KIWI taken in the morning..thanks to satsat=))
even the brand hv the "sunlight" on it..XP
Had breakfast s usual & start my day.........................
"Gambateh ,YC!!"
Sincerely..wish i could hv more time for my own..
Do my own thingz like no body business..
Hope avthing will be goin smooth...*finger-crossed*

3 comments:

  1. hhahah~~ flu virus~~ take good care~ XD
    if u r old~ how bout me? =.=||
    add oil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea,nid sleep more for sure.wanna be healthy!
    flu flu alw.mayb due to not enuf sleep...u look younger alw..!!

    ReplyDelete