Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Room

K14J 202

It's new day.which i gonna back to my university life.
Got a sms from my fren saying tht she ady checked for us before i back to hostel.
And the bad news is:this sem we all SENIORS r goin to stay at the single room flat..[what de...]
She complaint & i almost get to imagine how awful the room will be..*sad*
My roomate ask mii NOT to stay since is my final sem jor.[but considered,i hv to stay cz i've to proceed more on my THESIS]*hatred*
so i decided to stay here even only left 2 classes to clear in this sem..=="[kinda pity huh!]

DAD washed n polished my LITTLE BLACKY.even helped mii to packed all the stuff in it.[thankiu.lovely hansem!]
Driving back alone,checked in at the office..searching for my block..[kinda up to the hill so memang makan energy man~]*phew*
get the KEY!!!BUT is so hard to unlock the locker cz the locker ady came off!![paliah betul!]

Cleaning alone in the room with the mask frm fren..[thanks,fenfen^^]
yet,pimples still popping up on the next day..*sigh*
pindah all the stuff frm car to room..
while cleaning:i accidently step on the bee on the floor...[dam painful!]
It was my FIRST time stung by a stupid silly BEE!!!!BUT it DEAD after sting on my toe:padan muka dia!!!XD
went to PK on the next day to get the medicine..[the antibiodic is so freaking smelly!!!]=="
but i still gonna take it cz i wry sth allergy will happen on my skin..><
PS:my room SUX!!!!
senior flat.x_X
I bought lotsa thing to deco it & tape all the windows:SEALED!
jz to avoid those cicak & bees frm the outside..[spent alots!!]
but i'm kinda LUCKY to get all my gang in the same block^^
[i L0VE  my neighbors!!!]
then there will be gossip session almost avnight..
all gurls r getting so peaceful here.we could open the door big big to chat!![pretty cool huh~]

FIRST day of school was really tiring.
hope to get some omn to repair my awful room to at least more comfortable to stay in..><
told ya,those BEES are all ard the light in the morning![dam scary cz i stung by it once,i hv this BEE-phobia!]x_x..
**will post the after version soon..[miss my bed at hm!!]

1 comment: