Monday, November 5, 2012

Convo

:My Day:
blue robe
This day , my convocation.
A very important day in my life aka MY BIG DAY.
Well, nth much i expected and longing for because what's in my mind is actually sth more than this.
[sth could following mii through out my whole life.. burden? commitment? succeed? i didnt know!]
ice  n mii
Putting on the mortarboard (graduation cap) and my convo robe, its pressuring but is kinda success for my parents..!
I strongly believe no one is much more happy than they do in tht day!
lurve ♥ their beautiful SMILE
^^
Appreciate the investment and their hard work on mii . Hope everything come with a right / equal payback.
[I wish to bring them back sth more than what thy expect but I could not promised!]
*finger cross!*
Gettting ready for my own life, knowing the way to walk on ; carrying their hope and expectation with my own estimation .. how far can i go? hmm....unsure.. but the most important thing in my life is sth more than myself..

That morning stuff messy here and there.
Rushed to the hall sharp on time [as usual if you know mii]
But i'm lucky to hv my jimui(s) helping mii to b my mirror. zapzap here and thr. *tsk*
:my commate aka jimui!:
Sitting in the middle of the hall, facing all the parents ard us, feeling myslef as a treasure at the moment!
Speeching in the stage. line-up one by one fr the certificate ceremony and 2hours in hall session finally done!

Thank god tht the weather is kinda sunny .
Walking here and there with my bulky biggy robe tht not belongs to mysize.. ><" *sweat!*
Family is the FIRST♥ gang i going for photo session.

[Snapping photo ard .. ]
SINE: thx my dear travel 6hours fr mii
Lenny : Queen of us tht ngam key the most!
MingKang:our MR, The ONLY guy represent KIY in econ!
Renee : The smart gurl who alw hear mii complaint.
Jenn: look alike gurl.
the VVIP in my life.
JJ: My blissful babe!
MingYung: used to be Blurly. XP
It is all BLUE sea at the field as where i kenot recognize any kawan frm the back. 
The trade mark is throwing up the graduation cap and being thrown up high by those high profile gangz.. 
mii & my coursemate
The day was really tiring and the next day is my old fren convo : Keith Loh
mii n him
It has been long time tht i get to know him.
Basically i would say he is my best buddy tht very ugly. 
[as in we can do anything crazy tgt !]
darn no image at all.. 
My crazy gangz : SINE,Wendy and Keith!
Thanks fr dropping by for my convo and thnks fr purposely come back frm far far away just fr my day!!
A day fulfilled with lurve and blessing~~~~~ 
lurve u'all.
Thanks everyone!
I believe next year will have more meaningful convo not fr mii but for my dearest one.[longing~]

Here come the new chapter of my life......

1 comment: