Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hutang Lapuk

:EQ?:

It's time to claim my blog post. those that i owe myself long time ago.

Feeling bad for drag on post(s) that i supposed to update few weeks ago.
[it's a commitment fr myself that it has to go-on..]

Well, working life was not as easy as what i thought.
After 3 months , ppl will no longer consider you as newbie
[even u are still new!Who cares?!]
So, we gonna pick our shoes and catch up with steps or even just follow the foot-print asap to wherever it leads to....

Things was not that awful as what u expect.
People ard is good because im lucky and blessed!
 [Thank GOD!]*bow*


mii n my team
LOVE my team : go on with those peepz with right chemical that could mix with..
For the opposite. Im sorry tht i didnt know to mask myself in the society. 

EQ down , Im nooob.. [so please do not stupidize yourself in front of the stupid mii.]
*LMFAO*
CM last day.
Farewell , intake come and go.
Sadness , happiness up and down.
Truth face, Ugly fact hide and shown.
Well, im pretty sure that is just the beginning..

[long way to go, i know.........]


No comments:

Post a Comment