Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sine: The Queen

Sine : The Queen. ♥
[She's my queen.]

sine & mii
My bestie jimui ever in my life.
We knw each other more than a decade. [OLD fren duh!]
Appreciate Adeline who go with mii at the very last minutes..
[She loves mii, and her.. I knw..] ♥

12am sharp reached her place.
Call her sister and brother to prepare for the surprise.
Bro went out to grab fr a drink.
Sis make sure she's at home with her messy hair + house shirt + spec + hair clip.. *rofl*


she at home.
Singing her the FIRST birthday song!
.♫♪♫.♫♪♫.
Second birthday cakes.
Twenty Third Birthday in her life.
[This made my day! I love her MAX!!]
12am
we 3 muka blur.
Her family is so nice and so warmth to mix with..
Mummy and Sisters mix us fr one hour chit-chatting..

Evening : Outing
 ♥ Sine rarely at Kuala Lumpur during her day. [so we hv to grab this chance to be with her!]
After work Keith Loh fetch us to Sunway Giza.[Awesomeness night club place for youngster!]
FIRST time there too!!!
sunway GIZA
This day I hv been so tired of work + dance practise till i getting over excited at the begining and finally low bat at the end....
[Sorry babe!]
I was aslept at the back seat of his car . ==zzzzz

Finding a peaceful place for a talk .. ^^
Ordered a piece of choc cake and use the toothpick at candle. [replacement!]
Ice-cream cake
happie birthday .X)
the scorpion Keith & Sine
mii & Sine
**wishing her dreams come true and i treasure every moment with her.. =3=  ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment