Saturday, November 24, 2012

Hollywood

Annual Dinner aka "Mocktail_Party"

IBM is so happening with event(s).. 
Let's see what's goin' on this party... *wink*
night dress in black.
This the the FIRST time whenever IBM have this kind of event for the whole IBMer.
I'm lucky enough to have a chance to be a part of this event. [jz join for FUN!]

We registered and get a entrance ticket. 
And the Venue is at KL LIVE CENTRE. [my FIRST TIME to be thr even I'm KL lang!]
KL LIVE
We reached there kinda late. [after the discussion of Jenlyn's wedding fr the nextday.]
Was really impressed of the awesomeness there!!
THE Back drop
RAMA like a star 
skyfall??!! RAMA face.. X)
People cosplay here and there..
We saw ZORO, MARIO, PRIRATES , MERMAID and etc..
And what's attract mii at my first sight is the HANDSOME HOST : Will-Quah 
[He's soooo cute!] *screaming*

handsome-nya!
We just enjoy the light refreshment prepared , photo shooting here and there.
And well-done to all the "i-Factor" winner..
CHICAS gurls ROX!!!! *nose bleed* of their sexieness.. 
sexie lady!!!
And guess what??!
I met my idol there!!!! 
mii & JD 
Thanks to my gangz who appreciate my attendance.
[ im lucky to mit u guys here, where i have u guys to wriggle ard all the time!] 
*hugz*
8 of us!
do-re-mi-fa
lurve her sweet smile :)






No comments:

Post a Comment