Tuesday, December 21, 2010

1218


18 december
It supposed to be on the 17th dec..
Nvm..still ON even the next day..
Well,today’s malvyn’s burfday!!lolz..“HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BRO!!!!”

It was jz a lil’ gathering host by Ivan Juen..^^
I was late cz drove ppl ard n my careless mistake…[blame mii]
Mostly librarianz attending today n it was a wonderful dinner even thr’s  bit gap ==||
Here are them:-

Kawaii SUMMER-chan


the sweet couple : YAN & SIONG KUAN

Princess WEI & birthday MALVYN kor.

the host : IVAN

mushroom:TONG WENG


Finished dinner n had a nice chatting time…makan till full full..*burp*
tot of getting a slice of cake as ‘blowing cake ceremony’..[birthday ma]
but TOO BAD…it didn’t go smooth lolz..

@ HOHO STEAMBOAT

anyway…we do njoy!![haha]
Cuz took picz infront of our SKOOL!!!![yahoo~~]

SMKSS

Full of sweet memory with u guyz….
This crazy stuff we wont do it again..*gigglez*
It was a great nite for being CRAZIE!!!!

After 4 years..

I’m sry tat I could not join u guyz for the drinking session..
It was my fault..[if only I could manage my time properly ]
Thousand sorry for wasted this gathering precious time..*90 degree bow*
As long as u guyz do really njoy the moment blowing water tgt..then…worth it~
I’ll try my best to learn..NOT to be like tat ..[too much]
As wat mushroom said..haihz..

N hontoni gomenasai to my dear bro for spending his day with mii but I wasted it…=’(((

No comments:

Post a Comment