Friday, December 31, 2010

1224.3

P/s: soli soli for the late update..

Here’s my day with my lovely FAMILY..*wee*
Shop shop shop for the whole day..[nice window shopping with my sista n mami]
Went to get a cake I want…but dun hv..*sob*
Told ya,I din know is really difficult to get a cake during Christmas eve..><|||
Till this year mii myself go buy my own cake..
Reason: cz I dun like BIG cake n choosy on CAKEz..=P

Luv ♥  the SESAME CAKE & STRAWBERRY VANILLA but din manage to get it cz ordered by other customer n is the last one thr..T_T..[NO luck even my day..]
Getting tired of choosing cakes from bakerieS…XD
[thx2 pk for choosing the green t cake]—same as my last yer bday cakes^^


Back hm at the evening n I’m glad tat whole family dinner-ing tgt^^
Steamboat…*suka giler*



Haha..there’s too many nice thing we can pour in the pot…*saliva leaking*
Eat till full full…
SUANG dao burst..[but FAT nia]
Oops~~dun k ,is my day..X_X..

Haha..missed out sth interesting n thr he comes..nini’s BF..=)
He brought mii a ♥ ♥ ♥ strawberry + choc cake ♥ ♥ ♥ !!!!!!!
[omg!!!i luv tat]



supposed to be ''woan yiing''..XP
♥ parents + moneey
mii n PK
mii n NINI
mii n KIT
Haha..here’s another blowing cake session..*wishes made*

I love u ,u love mii..we are happy family..with a big big hug n a kiss frm mii to u…
I know u all love mii too..=3=
T.H.A.N.K.S!!!!the most valuable things is the time being with y’all..*appreciated*

After dinner gonna rush for x’mas gathering with my BEST jimui out thr!!!! 
[Bathed-changed-go~~~]

STILL left 1 hour for my birthday..><
lucky i get to spend my 1st day of 21 yer old with my sinne & weiwei still..^^
*happy happy*
even cant spend my b'day with  PLINY but we do spend christmas tgt!!!!*yeah~*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

WEI + SINE + mii..
PLINY n mii
LUV ♥ this..

T.H.A.N.K.S sooo much for the nite...^^

i do have a HAPPY BIRTRHDAY  + MERRY CHRISTMAS...*wink*
♥ y'all~

2 comments: