Thursday, December 23, 2010

Skool_ing

Uni started for 1 week…

my time table is OUT n there’s gud n bad..
GOOD tat my class is all continuously from mon-thurs..[mins Friday I can bac hm le^^]
BAD is tat my class ALL IS MORNING 8AM class[beh tahan~]
Haihz..suffer suffer cz alw go class with the MUKA BLUR..@@’’
Well, back to KIY K13D.414!!!

MY corner
MY messy desk
HER corner
HER desk
Due to the ANTZ,mii n my roommate gonna clean n wash the whole room!!![dam tiring]
*phew*
n this is the 2nd time we MOP the floor…XD
Now…our room’s floor even can reflect the light nia…*bling*bling*
Lolz…=P

mirror mirror on the FLOOR

Next I would like to thanks to my COURSEMATE..
During the sem break they hv been travel to places…yet…I do received souvenir(s) from them…
*tankiu muchie*

CAI_YUN from TAIWAN

JIN_JING frm PADANG BESAR

PI_LEI frm LANGKAWI
Really appreciated that lotz…*warmth*


went to classes during this week n..
guess wat ppl with say when they see mii??
''ur hair grow longer huh~''
            OR 
''r u ok?u look sick..''
[kinda sweat...]
sick??sleepy??



I dowan to sleep like a pig anymore..
I nid energy!!!
I nid motivation!!!!
Yoyo!!!!go forward,Yvonne chia!!!!!!!  

5 comments:

  1. your room oli look tidy on 1st week.....
    no eye see after few weeks....and all those ants and monkey will go your house play party....

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no wry..monkey no visit mii this sem yet..lolz..
    cheh,ur room more untidy than mine..><|||
    i'll try my best to kip it clean ALWAYS..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. sleepy n sick face~lolz~u r so brave wit posting de sick face ~hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. niko>yaya...alw clean n clear ^^missu lotz !!
    penguin>i alw like tat but need self motivation le lol...tat's y i put my sick face pic smaller lo..><

    ReplyDelete