Friday, December 31, 2010

1224. 1

P/s: soli soli for the late update..

Is the last day of 2010…counting down..*yippee*
Before having the new yer feel…gonna get back my bday feel cz I nid to write on my birthday thingy lolz..[kind ss huh~]

Er….let’s start frm my first celebration with my commate ..^^
As in my gangz lol..=)
The gurlZ’ gang supposed to hv 7 ppl included mii..:-
-SAT_SAT huiteng
-ANG_ANG rainbow
-XUAN_MEI susan
-FEN_FEN xue fen
-CHERYL cai fen
-MISS_MISS xue bing

But too bad tat MISS MISS can’t join us for dinner tat nite..[we know she’s big busy ppl]=P
So tat nite..we went to metro point,kajang to cari makan..^^[luv2eat]

The BBQ chicken



Our dinner..*yummy*


My FIRST BIRTHDAY CAKE = strawberry + yogurt

Tasted like strawberry cheese cake.. lolz..
I luv  the strawberry…[tankiu muchie]
First blowing cake ceremony n 1st wishes have been made..^.<


tat was a nice dinner…
T.H.A.N.K.S lots for the celebration^^


full till BURST!!!XD*burp*
So,we walk ard metro kajang lolz..it full with Christmas deco..*jingle bell*
Click here for more photo ^^

By the way,wanna share with y’all on my first gift on my 21st bday^^
It was an awesome video clip from my lovely roommate n a hand made card by her..[how nice]


She spent her 3 weeks time to do this…*touched*
[this video really impressed mii]…thanks dear…love  u muchie^^

From ur video,I could see tat we past tru so many things tgt!!
n realize hw’s my journey in UKM..is OUR journey..^^

special thanks to my jimui who spend soo much time n money for my birthday..
the necklace is nice..*bling*bling*


Like it much!!![gud taste~]

U girls really gimme a memorable nite….love ♥ u all!!!!!
Cant forget hw FULL am I tonite n how surprise I was ..
T.H.A.N.K.I.U,girlz….
*huggiesz*…\(^_^)/





2 comments:

  1. when can i celebrate wif u?for the belated celebration~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..sopoh dear..nonid le..
    is new year!!!so let's celebrate new yer tgt^^
    miss ya!!!

    ReplyDelete