Friday, December 10, 2010

Nabilah_Day

a blissful day 
Supposed to update my blog..[it had been a week I guess]
Jz kinda busy with sth ON..><
Er..let’s start from NABILAH’S wedding!!!!
*wee*

haliman ♥ nabilah
I went thr with KIT WAN & CHIH WEI..^^
Loong time no see kit wan le..haha..she still tat pretty!![kip it,babe]
It was jz walking distance frm my house but since they dunno the way so I gonna lead them lolz..
Drive few street away n HARD to get a parking space..==|||
[too many peepz] lolz~~~
Wow.it is my FIRST TIME been to MALAY ppl wedding..[it was a nice experience]
I get to meet back my secondary skool fren…[hepi]

the saujana gangz

Snap many picz with kawan-kawan..=)))

Ruz + Fatin + Amalina + Athirah + mii..

The couple jz sitting on the stage with one gangz kid playing the kompang at the side..
Then they pray after the songz..then rest n photo session^^
It was like buffet part of makan-ing..

*longing for the other malay fren wedding..[who will be the NEXT??]
*oops..forgotten my bunga telur..=P
*hopefully nabilah can stay blissfully with her loves one..♥..
*happy to see my fren getting marry..[god bless]


Nite!!
Went to little tree to drink with WEI,Moneey N SINE^^

the emo WEI
the big-eater=MONEEY
SINE who lose control of XD

We do hv a nice sharing session..
Er…is different feel when outing for tea with diff gangz even at the same place..lolz..
[cuz we jz went thr yday n soo today.]
if wanna speak out,is really a suitable place to blow water..==''

like the feel huh~
I realize this place is kinda comfortable..[maybe cuz we choose the corner side’s sofa!!!]
N the deco do really have the Christmas feel!!!!!*jingle bell*

x'massss coming~~

**It is a nice day n tired of outing the whole day..><|||

No comments:

Post a Comment