Tuesday, July 26, 2011

17072011

Sunday!!
Today had a gathering with my form 6 kaki!!*heppie*
It really has been while didn’t call up for a gathering with all peepz ard..[understood tat av1 is getting so busy with own stuff!]
Sem break now..so we plan for an outing whole day long..^^
BEN loh used to be our driver alw BUT unfortunately his arm get hurtz..so is my turn to be a blury driver nia..><
Get my spec on n chaoz.. 
[kinda tension cz I dunno the way to our destination!!]mane?==”Went to fetch BEN,SINE & SAT.
I wonder why it takes so looong to reach BEN’s place from my place cz I tot it was NEAR..[the fact:is NOT!!]lol..
So,used the HIGHWAY to the Empire @shah alam..
unique building
went thr just because of food fair by UCSI.
It was a nice experience to be thr since is my FIRST time..is kinda far cz out of KUALA LUMPUR..
Haha..turn 1 round at the fair n really deeply disappointed at tht!![cz I expected it will be like last year’s Food fair at PWTC]..*think too much*
games at the fair
crowded.
Those students prepared own stall n majority created NEW food by jelly-jelly..><
I appreciated their creativity but I really NOT DARE to try on those food even they sounds so nutritiously..
it was jz noon n I found it kinda messy at the fair.[I wonder how they can survive till night]*salute*
Walked a round took us few minute but the journey took us 30 minutes driving times nia..X__x


so we went to lepak n blow blow water in the empire..^^
choosin here n thr n FINALLY: a HONGKONG’s lammee shop..
SS=sine's & sat's
Ben's
mine.
Chitchit-chatchat and shoppin around in the makan makan place till the time we need to mit up YEAN..*excited*
 like the reflection!!n_n
I think there’s almost a year we did not meet up even for a drink!![miss her muchie^^]
FINALLY!!! Get to see her today.

Back to kuchai cz man drinking places thr!!!
Choosed “WINGS CAFÉ” ..
There hv a harmony environment *like*
can feel?
YEAN brought his lovely BF along..[this is wat we longing for so long after 1 year plus they been tgt..this is the first time she officially intro HIM  to US..]*appreciated*
They were so SWEET tgt..
TOTALLY can feel their blissfulness since the moment they join us in dinner.
p/s: I can really understand why she contact us less n less due to HIM..=P
Mayb cz of FIRST time..our table seems kinda diam whole time..
But the ♫♪♫♪ music brought us in better mood ..
live!
Alan & Joe as the singer for tht day!![they sang well!!]*clap~clap~clap~*
HE dedicated their ♫♪♫♪ love song♫♪♫♪  to HER n the blushing face *^_^* could clearly see from her face..[lovely!!]
the LOVE bird..^^
**seriously feel so real abt ur relationship..hoping u2 could hv a long lasting。。。。

Photo(S) taken during tea time..=))
my prettie dear..
mii n her^^
mii n BEN
mii n SAT.
After while,we do hv our free time tgt..[sampat blowing water session back to normal man]
Talk-a-lot n tot of 2nd round BUT is moday the next day so we cancelled our thought..=D
THE complete5of us!!*super duper like* 
.♥..........♥.....♥....♥.
hontoni enjoy the time being with you all!!!
Wishing we could hv another ♥ tea-session as this day..*thanks muchie*

No comments:

Post a Comment