Thursday, July 28, 2011

Part_Timer

Just back from work..

Feels like I'm back to my school life..[those time whr i used to wrk with  lotsa kawanku]*reminiscing*
lol..It has been abt 5 years pluz i din back to this place.
puting on jeans n WHITE shirt..[feel young]*tsk*^_<
Moneey works thr so she offer mii as part timer few day while waiting for August to come.
low payment BUT ...jz take it better than staying at hm ..[snake]

 work till 11pm..
Full timer thr are sooo rajin...so i jz doin some mini-tiny stuff..[tat's great!]^^
Btw,was requested to tie my hair during work..[bump my hair by Moneey]
*thankiu..dear*
It becomes curl once take it off..
my curly hair.
sis say this look alike NIKO san=.="
even jz few hours working.BUT still vy de tired lol..==Zzzzzzzzzz
toodlez!nitex~

3 comments: