Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Carboholic

.♥....sweet.♥....


I have sweet tooth!!gosh!what can i do?
This is what I take when I emo,moody,frus..[I knew is my EQ prob]
Duh..being a carboholic is alw better than alcoholic lolz..^^
I drink but failed! alcohol will just put mii to sleep n get allergic..[tat’s wat I get!]
So I have to be a gud gurl ..[born-to-be]=P

I'm NOT choc maniac but I do LOVE DARK CHOC!!
Riccr from BERYL^^
LOVE  the bitterness n sweetness after the melts..*aww~*^^
Stack lotsa choc I n my fridge n even the “KISSES” from ya!![waitin for someone to clear tat cz whatever from you taste BAD!!!]*hmph*

Next will be the maracoons!!
This made my day,cz is really really vy vy vy vy de S.W.E.E.T..[stay happy,YC!]
It melts once in our mouth!!with the sponge feels at first lick!!*reveled*
LIKE!
THANKS to my lovely kajie..
♥.."I love u !!" xoxo..^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment