Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cahaya_Suria

It’s FRIDAY!
Get order from mummy I need to accompany Stephanie for her appointment..[even I don’t wanna go!]*sigh*
Sorry to say tht she’s kinda troublesome..lol..X_x..
Went all the way down to KL area..waited sooo freakin long only get to enter the dentist..==”[what to do since the dental is under gov’s..]
Get our stuff settled n went for a walk!!yea~~

Walking ard KL..hunting for food..[jalan jalan cari makan]
Stephanie didn’t try this B4-- wantan mee in KL.[this is the famous wan]
I wonder how many times I posted this mee in my bloggie BUT I do really like this!!i love wantan mee!!!*drooling*
冠记云吞面。
This mee acc mii during my high skool life…Is full of memories^^
It costs ard RM 5 for a small wan n worth eating..*thumb up*..^_^b

Next will be the A&W..
didnt know what it really stand for mayb because ALLEN&WRIGHT as they are the founder..[frm google]><
A&W is unique for mii cz it could rarely found ard KL ..i guess it a lil’ bit old..
The food is expensive thr..[compared to other fast food restaurant]
This remind mii abt my childhood where as I used to makan the hotdog burger n root beer..*gosh!*
ROOT BEER is NOT beer lolz.
high kcal..X_X..[FAT die mii]


After tht is MCd..Jz craving for fries!!!so decide to hv MCd at the lunch time..[packed]..n I mit my senior thr..o.0
filet-o-fish4HER!!
I wonder why ppl like MCd so much ,mayb cz is cheap !!!^^
Went back home with a BIG tummy…full & satisfy!!!lol..
p/s: feel sinful after overloaded..*burp*


The appointment today lead us to the HOSPITAL KUALA LUMPUR for the next appointment..[stay tuned for the HKL post ya~]*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment