Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hibernating

Sleeping..==ZzZz
like a bear.
Is Holiday!!Is my choice to choose wat-to-do av single day..
My gosh!i was impressed of myself that i could sleep for 19hours today..
Left 5 hours today n guess i'll be spending it all by on9..><
These days were so unmeaningful for mii..[due to my emo i guess]
Screw up those things wat i supposed to do..=="
Hate tht type of feelings..*sigh*
impatient!!!
Well...finally it proved tht wat my feelings was RIGHT!![NTH to be proud of but jz my own sense]
WHATEVER!!things hv end by a full-stop。
OS: do not ever give empty hope to others if there's no chance...[tat's mii!]

i've been asked by a funny question n my expression was like.."hahahahahahha"
It prove wat??we hv different thinking..[kiv..who cares?]

"IF i were your freind,then u'll treat mii as a friend..^^"

i should hv enjoy my LAST sem-break!!!you-go gurl!!=D
sleep more...==ZzzZzzZzz..

No comments:

Post a Comment