Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Work

GAMBATEH!
Rest for a long time during sem break..
Back to work for TIGER.[jz part time nia]
** was ffk by carlberg last week!!*gas*
Knowing today gonna work so I do hv enuf sleep..XD
Get myself prepared n here we go!!
with the uniform.
Destination : PUDU restaurant.
Mission : 29 cartons of beer..[tiger + guinness]
Was told tat is impossible for us to finish serving ALL!!
so gonna work till the function end..><

many leh..><
BLACK + WHITE beer?
This is a annual dinner held by GongDongYiSan..[is a graveyard for orang cina]
There are many politician invited for this dinner as well.
No doubt, speech was given vy the DAP’S representative : Teressa Kwok n MR. fong lol.[they are normal ppl like u n mii..]
those speech is full of political issues such as : 709 cases & the death of Zhao MingFu..==” *no offence*


The restaurant was not BIG but packed!![I min the arrangement between tables is NOT organize well!!]*unlike*
the restaurant
I’m really pissed of those waiter thr!!they are so unfriendly + unpolite!!!!x_x””
There’s a weirdo staring at mii …@@”
I was like: wt do u want?
So I asked :white BEER or black BEER?
Ans : u look alike my fren..
Mii : …………….*speechless*
He do showed mii the photo of his fren…I was really sweat lol..==|||

[whatever!!]

Work finished at 11 plus n get a angpau frm the chairman of the function!!*lucky*
gonna admit it was really tiring cz we didn’t even rest in the work..><
NOT used to the chilling beer hurtz my hand..='( *crampz*
Yea,I’m lucky enuf to mit up my highskool fren:JASON..[after2years plus didn’t see him since grad]
He was drunk at the moment but still can recognize mii..XD..haha~
o cz he’s NOT involve in the function but having dinner in the separate room for his daddy’s birthday!!^^

After the tiring nite,our supervisor brought us to Pandan Indah for supper!!!*yea*
order ABC for myself….chilling after work!!!*feel gud!!*
yummy!
mii n mei after work!!=))
Had a nice workin nite with my dear ♥ Stephanie^^

No comments:

Post a Comment