Thursday, July 7, 2011

New_Hair

Tiring day
Spend my whole day at the saloon..==ZzZz[near my place]
Goin over for rebonding cz beh tahan my "broomy" hair..><""
Btw,today's business dam gud..make mii waited soo long lol..
Haihz..the most thing i beh tahan is the KEPOH auntie..
once she come in,kip on "pikpik-pokpok" with the ppl work thr..[my gosh!]

Boasting bout how gud her husband n comparing other ppl husband..[wat de..]
dam sweat lol!!even my sista oso wish she could STFU..X_X..
[can u imagine how loud the hair dryer is...+ her voice is even louder than those dryer...= VOICE POLLUTION!!]
I spend my waitin time flippin on those magazine(s)..
lucky the auntie left the saloon b4 us..
OS: mayb those auntie like tat age like to kepoh soo much..[cannot accept!]

After 6 hours stuck in the saloon..[cz nid to wait for my sister to finished2]
Finally,get my hair done!!
haha...NEW hair style of mine..

at the SALOON..[the babymilo closed his eye]

Daddy likes it cz he say i look ♥ fresh + young..*blush*..[m i ?]=P
but mummy prefer my old hair.[nvm,let mii kip the short fringe for while lo]
Nice try for myself cz loong time i din cut my fringe ady..o.0


I wanted to dye my hair at first..
however,i kinda like the sunlight effect ..^^[my hair still black lolz]
taken outside my hse.
Let's see the different..x_X":-
before..(taken at1st july)
after..(taken at 7th july)

2 comments:

  1. hey....your new hairstyle make you more look like yan jing leh..hahahahhaa..but quite ok de lo..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still prefer the old hair cut... I too traditional....

    ReplyDelete