Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Emo_Emo

THE EMO mii..
EMO mii..='(
These days feel so freaking EMO..
I can’t control my mood, ruined my whole day , cz I cant do what I wanted to.
Feel so moody ..[could I blame the gloomy weather?]
haihz..peepz ard mii passing those negative charges to mii..
I’m easily get influence!![dammit!!]
"I hate myself behaving like that!!"
Found myself so stupid in tht position..!!IS JUST SOOO NOT mii…
lying on BED,my mind is so PACKED!!
PACKED with those rubbish that I not supposed to in my head!!
Fark!!getting so frustrated whole time..
Slept ; cried ; wishing I would hv someone to talk to..[nah,forget it!]

My emo day just pass like tat..*long sigh*
Duh..wasted my day ON sleeping :did not cure …
I still gonna face the dilemma..i did sth tht I dowan to..
Hate MYSELF for it![Q&A alw come tgt BUT wt if u cant see the question yet??!!]

Trusting myself!!yea,I can handle this!!!!hope so……xoxo for myself!!
Getting things settled feel much more relief at least no self-pressure..
:I don’t care what they say,as long as I live on my own ways..[god bless!]:

2 comments: